Saturday, July 16, 2005

What He Said . . .

I was introduced to blogs by a piece on NPR, in 2002 I think, and the first blog I read regularly was Andrew Sullivan. I enjoyed his conservative perspective and he was the source of a number of interesting links. As he seemed to veer leftward in 2004, I lost some interest in his writings. His harping on gay marriage issues, his support for Candidate Kerry, and, lately, his continuing criticism of the "torture" at Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo have all become tiresome.

Stephen Green at Vodkapundit has gotten the criticism exactly right, I think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't read Andrew Sullivan's blog, but your comment makes me wonder...do YOU think there has been no torture (which you put in quotes) at Abu Ghraib or Guantanamo? Or is it just that his comments have been tiresome?